Sometimes in life, we feels disappointed and discouraged. We want to quit whatever we are doing because we don’t see what we want to see, or we don’t get the results we were expecting. This time is really critical because during this time, we made up our mind to either continue our activities or give up. This is due to lack of confidence and inspiration.
We all face this kind of situation where we need encouragement, confidence and inspiration. So to boost up your confidence and to motivate you, i have compiled a top 10 list of motivational quotes. These are sayings and words of wise and experienced people who made their fortune through consistent work, wise planning and a bit of luck. These motivational quotes would surely inspire you and would help you keep going on your path to success.
I wish you best of luck for whatever you are up to and hope you like these quotes. Listen to your heart, follow your passion, never lose heart and keep on going. Eventually, you’ll get what you desired for.
Here are Top 10 Motivational Quotes To Inspire You:-
10. Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life. Don’t be trapped by dogma – which is living with the results of other people’s thinking. Don’t let the noise of other’s opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary. – Steve Jobs
9. Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. If you love what you are doing, you will be successful. – Albert Schweitzer
8. The only place where success comes before work is in the dictionary. – Vidal Sassoon
7. Inaction breeds doubt and fear. Action breeds confidence and courage. If you want to conquer fear, do not sit home and think about it. Go out and get busy. - Dale Carnegie
6. The biggest failure you can have in life is not trying at all. – Emil Motycka
5. I can accept failure, everyone fails at something. But I can’t accept not trying. – Michael Jordan
4. Champions aren’t made in gyms. Champions are made from something they have deep inside them – a desire, a dream, a vision. – Muhammad Ali
3. God doesn’t require us to succeed; he only requires that you try. – Mother Teresa
2. Do not wait to strike until the iron is hot; but make it hot by striking – William B. Sprague
1. I have not failed. I’ve just found 10,000 ways that won’t work – Thomas Edison
- The road to success and the road to failure are almost exactly the same. – Colin R. Davis
- Think 100 times before you take a decision, but once that decision is taken, stand by it as one man. – Muhammad Ali Jinnah
- An ounce of practice is worth more than tons of preaching. – Mahatama Gandhi
- Failure is a word unknown to me. – Muhammad Ali Jinnah
- Fall seven times, stand up eight – Japanese Proverb
- You gain strength, courage and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face. You are able to say to yourself, “I have lived through this horror. I can take the next thing that comes along.” You must do the thing you think you cannot do. – Eleanor Roosevelt
- A little more persistence, a little more effort, and what seemed hopeless failure may turn to glorious success. – Elbert Hubbard
- I’ve missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I’ve lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I’ve been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I’ve failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed. – Michael Jordan
- Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time. – Thomas A. Edison
- Fall seven times, stand up eight. – Japanese Proverb
So these are total 20 motivational quotes which I hope you liked. If you liked what you read here, share it or comment. Tell us which one is you favorite quote and if you have any other motivational quote, share it with us by commenting.